Monday, September 19, 2005

What Happened??

Today I decided to accessorize my bathroom. I was bored with the blue, white, and beige color scheme and thought i need to cheer this room up with some color! sooo yesterday i bought an amazing shower curtain with pretty flowers and butterflies that accented colors such as purple, yellow, pink, and green. I put it up today and thought, i need a new rug and few things to tie it all together with a certain color.(can u tell i get into this home decor crap??) Yellow first came to mind, but thought it would clash with the beige counter top. bummer i really like yellow. purple and green just weren't contrasting enough with the blue. shucks, i love green and purple. lastly was pink. pink??? well shoot,.... i don't want no pink bathroom. i'm kinda anti pink and kinda proud of it. maybe some clothes here and there, but pink in a bathroom??? pink in my everyday life?? i don't think so. so i shop around hoping for some inspiration when i run into a very inexpensive rug set of 2, plus a toilet cover all in pastel pink. it was just too convenient and i thought it is a pastel pink. if i hate it, i can return it. so i go home, clean the bathroom, and test my new accessories. i stand back and take a good look at what i've accomplished and realize how girlie i've become. sadly, i liked it. i really liked it. me, deidra, likes butterflies, flowers, and pink. what happened??

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Wow. What an amazing transformation! A lot like the butterflies on your shower curtain, you've transformed from a girl who wouldn't wear a skirt into a girl who has pink in her bathroom. I--I---I have no words. It brings a tear to my eye. I'm so proud.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home