Saturday, November 19, 2005

Okay...time for something new!!

This probably won't be as cool as my random blogs on thursday, but i have decided to give Saturday a label. Every Saturday will now be "Saturday's Weekly Jam."(SWJ) Basically, every saturday i will post a song that i've been digging and rocking out with throughout the week.
This week's jam is "I'll Be Seeing You" by Billi Holiday. ( http://www.cmgww.com/music/holiday/ )*sigh* amazing! There are many versions of this song sung by many artists and no one sings it like Billy!! Though I must say, Linda Eder( http://www.lindaeder.com/default.asp )has done a good rendition of this song, butttt.. nothin can quite surpass the awesomeness of Billi Holiday.
I've decided to give web addresses for all of the artists I post about, just in case you're bored and unfamiliar with some of them:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

you rock my socks off...

1:40 AM  
Blogger Deidra said...

oh don't you worry, i'll still have something random planned this thursday

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home