Friday, November 04, 2005

A forewarning of some major blogness

I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow's blog will be insanely huge. I didn't wanna shock anyone, or give somebody a heart attack..that would be bad. i realize that this is way out of my random blogging character..lol it's just that tomorrow is a very significant day for me, and for some reason has more importance this year than it did last year. It marks my two anniversay of being in Nashville. I know that sounds kinda lame, but lately i've done a lot reflecting and journaling about these two years about how i am soo blessed and how much i love all the people that are in my life right now!!! so i hope you will take the time to read it. i will blog it sometime tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nashville is blessed to have you. :) p.s. thanks for the warning

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home