Sunday, January 22, 2006

2005's top fifteen

I encourage everyone to do this. I got this idea from a friend in Michigan. Instead of making those retarded New Year resolutions, make a list of things that impacted you or have learned this year and then tag one person. I tried to limit it to a list of ten, but it ended up being fifteen…lol Well, here goes..
(there is no particular order here):
1. Being random is cool, especially when you set side a day for it.
2. Music doesn’t have to be a “show n tell.” It’s an incredible outlet.
3. I’d be soooooooo lost without my friends and family.
4. Sushi is amazing. I eat it at least once a month now.
5. Guy roommates are great until they get a clingy, needy, girlfriend..lol
6. Giving blood is awesome
7. Regardless how early you have to get up the following morning, staying up till 3,4, and sometimes 5am in the morn hanging out with friends is totally worth it.
8. God is awesome
9. I heart LM
10. I like pink sometimes
11. Eskimos are hilarious
12. Community theatre is not as scary as I thought it would be
13. Diets are stupid. Ice cream is amazing.
14. It’s so easy, especially as a woman, to be taken advantage of in the music business and sometimes you gotta develop a little bit of an edge in your attitude to get somewhere. If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. It’s a big waste of time to wait on other people.
15. Crappy things happen and sometimes there isn’t much you can do about it. Instead of pointing the finger at somebody, you just gotta move on and trust that God knows what he’s doin.

*I tag...hmmmm.. Becca..LO*

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

oh man, those are awesome....i won't be able to compete with those.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home