Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm having post Christmas Blues

Is anyone else sad that Christmas is over??? Although I was singing Christmas songs since October...I still want to sing them. I finally changed my voicemail on phone..it was the most amazing rendition of "jingle bells." and my ringtone is no longer "silver bells.' my screensaver is no longer a snowman. I gave the last of my Christmas presents on Monday. I'm so bummed right now.
ps~ btw.. my profile pic( the holiday one with me playin the saxophone with xmas treee in the background:) is totally staying until july...

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

i'm having the post-amazing-rendition-of-jingle-bells
-voice-message blues...

:o(

and post christmas too...but most the other..

1:36 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Chris took the Christmas tree down yesterday. Waaa.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home