Sunday, October 09, 2005

Woah

I was doing my laundry at the laundry mat when i worked up an appetite(this is not unusual). across the street is this place called "Fat Moes" and i now that i've discovered it, i'm gonna become a fat moe. they got some ginormous burgers and they are fantastic. they also have shakes(which will be my next endeavor the next time i do my laundry) and when you order a value meal, your drink is 32 oz!!! i drank 32oz of root beer. drinking pop(okay yes i'm northener and we call it pop, and i refuse to call it anything else!!LOL) in these large quantities is surprisingly not normal for me, but it was tasty!!!!!!! yay for fat moes!!!
did u ever notice that the majority of my blogs are about food????...lol. me likee food. i should've named my blog "me likee food blogger" haha!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put fat mo's on the map. i went there so often in Murfreesboro that they solicited my advice for different advertising campaigns, never asked for my order (because they learned it), and stayed open extra late when I brought my friends. he he he

10:26 PM  
Blogger Deidra said...

woah..now that's customer service. go fat mo's!!!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home