Sunday, November 27, 2005

I don't wanna!!

As some of know, last week i took the entire week off from work. It was fantastic. I caught up on a lot of things: cleaning, laundry, shopping, and most of all sleeping. I even did some ironing!!..lol It was a good time and a break well needed. I must say I was much happier. I dunno if it was because i got more sleep, or I just didn't have the daily stress of work . Most likely it was both.Today is Sunday, however, meaning that tomorrow is back into the real world and back to cleaning toilets. grrrrrrrrrrrr. I am really dreading it. I don't wanna go back to work!!! I guess vacations have to end sometime:(

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I grrrrrr in sympathy with you. Surely there's some way we could start some kind of home business and be, like, the CEOs or something. We could call it Jendra, Inc. I have no idea what we could do. Maybe be "hotness consultants"?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I grrrrr with you in a different way. I have to go to school tomorrow. Boo.


P.S. I think you should both be "hotness consultants". haha

9:49 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

dejá vu!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home