Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Everyone can quit their nagging now....

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Travel around the world
2. Become more educated with the Bible
3. Take horseback riding lessons
4. Buy my parents a fancy car.
5. Learn how to sing and play to the piano at the same time…..
6. Learn how to swim……
7. Quit my job.

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Eat sauerkraut..ick
2. Watch a Disney musical without singing along.
3. Shop at Kroger and avoid the sample cookies
4. Eat brownies without a glass of milk
5. Go a day without talking to my mom
6. Color my hair
7. Refrain from jumping when I hear the ice cream truck comin down the street

Seven things that I expect will attract me to my spouse:

1. Spontaneous and loves traveling
2. Humorous and likes to laugh
3. Appreciates that I’m a dork and loves me regardless of my obnoxious laugh
4. Is a Christian
5. Likes animals
6. Is not embarrassed of my big appetite
7. Makes me feel very comfortable and is easy to talk to.

Seven things I say most often:

1. Yesss
2. Bummer
3. That blows.
4. Awesome
5. Sweetness
6. Woah
7. I’m a little uncomfortable right now…

Seven books I love:

1. Bible
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Horse Whisperer
4. Skeletons
5. Coffeehouse Theology (this is a book my pastor, Jim Thomas, wrote)
6. Hunchback of Notre Dame
7. A book my mom read to me when I was little, I think it’s called The Dog Who Ate Strawberries ..not sure about that title….

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:

1. Moulin Rouge
2. Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Thirteen Going on Thirty
5. Good Will Hunting
6. Seabiscuit
7. Forever Young

Seven people I want to tag:

1. Jess
2. Last Minute…heehee
3. Billy Bob Bess
4. Ralph Jiggibopper
5. Lisa Dipeepers
6. Johnny Jones
7. Elvis Presley

5 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

LOLOOAOOALAOOEOELOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOLLLOL
LOOLLOLLOOLLOLOOLOLLOL...hahahahahhaha

Lisa Dipeepers.


HAHAHHAAHlololalooleloleloaoololol...

oh man, haha.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Deidra said...

woah there becca....

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Batman, when you first saw Becca's post here did you think of the La Li Lu Le Lo from Snake Eater?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Sorry Dee...I was sleep deprivated at the time and i also found it very humorous because I had forgotten about Lisa Dipeepers...haha, it just make me laugh thinking about it.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey, Deeds, are you thinking of the Poky Little Puppy?
I love that book.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home