Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm blogging because........

I'm procrastinating. I don't wanna do my laundry. i have a good four loads of laundry and i can't stand the thoughts of loading it all in the car... and then having to find an atm because i never carry cash...and then finding someone, or some store that will change the twenty dollar bill because twenty dollars of quarters is just insane..and then there's the whole waiting thing...the wash machines are like a half an hour and another half hour to dry them......then i gotta fold it and load it all back in the car...so...there. laundry blows.
k. i'm done complaining now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

that was my second guess...

6:12 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

woot! you made it to 199! woot!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idea: I'm going to volunteer Becca's laundry facilities! Just give them what you would pay at any laundry place you go to, in the meantime hang out with Becca! It's a win-win. Come on.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

whoa. you're a genius. but i think she should give me the money. yess. that would be the best solution.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Or, all of you come to my house, and we'll DDR whilst the laundry is laundering. yea.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home