Monday, October 24, 2005

Haha funny crap.

I got super curious and once again I’m subject to conformity. For those of you who don’t know, go to a search browser and search for "(insert your name here) needs." I found about ten really good ones. I didn't get many results with Deidra, so I used Dee as well.
Dee needs a break from all the urbanization. Dee needs to go to the zoo.
Deidra needs the help of her old friend, Rupert Giles, and his slayer, Buffy.
Deidra needs to set aside a special homeschool area with a designated book shelfor bin for books.
Dee needs Anger Management
Dee Dee needs a hug
Dee needs a strong arm to guide her.
DEE NEEDS TO SHUT UP!
Dee Dee needs Psycho Therapy.
Dee needs a poem!
Dee needs Bruce.

1 Comments:

Blogger van Danne said...

this is one of my favorite games in a long time... :-)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home