Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well okay then.

I was really bored this weekend and randomly decided to audition for this community musical called "Winter Wonderettes." With a small cast of four woman, I really wasn't expecting much. Honestly, i just needed to get out of the house. Well, i got a callback for Tuesday evening and well.. guess what?? I'm in a show!! I totally didn't expect this, especially because there is some acting involved and frankly my acting sucks..lol. I can already tell you that the show is extremely cheesy. We don't sing with piano accompaniment, we sing along to cd tracks and yeah.. they are pretty amazing!
the show opens the friday after thanksgiving(nov 25), and will continue every weekend until December 18th at Lakewood Community Theatre. Hope you can come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home